It doesn’t matter what sport you talk about, it’s tough for any team in the modern era to become a dynasty. The only sport that really has that going on right now is college football, where the Alabama Crimson Tide have been the dominant team for a decade. Nick Saban turned this program around in a big way when he took the reins, and he is able to recruit in a way that allows him to reload at every position, no matter how many of his charges he loses to the NFL draft. This year has been no different, and the Crimson Tide are back in the College Football Playoff with a chance to repeat as champion. It’s tough to see that not happening, but there are some things that could get in the way. Let’s look at 3 reasons why Alabama WILL NOT win the National Championship.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.