Many college football fans are angry that No. 4 Alabama got into the College Football Playoff despite losing its final regular-season game to Auburn and not even winning its own division. Alabama is the 1st team to reach the College Football Playoff without multiple wins against teams in the top 20 of the final ranking. Ohio State had 3 such wins and USC had 2. In the past two playoffs, the No. 4 seed has been routed in the national semifinals. Here are three other reasons to bet against the Tide to win it all. They’re +180 odds favorites to win the National Championship.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.