The Notre Dame Fighting Irish are so close to the College Football Playoff that their legion of fans should already be counting how much money they’ll need to make the trip. Notre Dame must beat USC, their biggest rivals, on Saturday, Nov. 24. But after the Irish beat the Trojans, they can rest assured that the Selection Committee will offer them a bid to play in either one of the CFP Semifinals, the Goodyear Cotton Bowl, or the Capital One Orange Bowl, both on Dec. 29. Notre Dame’s a lock to make it to the College Football Playoff. They head to Los Angeles a -11 road favorite. Unless USC pulls off one of the more shocking upsets of the season, Notre Dame should get the nod. However, once they get the bid, they might find things tough. The other likely 3 participants will be Michigan, who’s much better than when Notre Dame beat them in Week 1, Alabama and Clemson. The Irish could be a bet against. Check out 3 reasons why.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.