The Michigan Wolverines are 2 games away from stamping their ticket to the College Football Playoff. A victory over rival Ohio State in Week 13 and a win over Northwestern in the Big Ten Championship on Dec. 1 will send Jim Harbaugh and Michigan to the CFP. Should bettors wager on the Wolverines to upset Clemson, Alabama, and Notre Dame, the other likely CFP participants? Check out reasons why wagers should be forthcoming on the hot Michigan Wolverines. And be sure to check out the latest College Football Playoff odds at our online sportsbook.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.