The Notre Dame Fighting Irish need only beat rival USC to make it to the College Football Playoff. The most storied program in college football history, the Irish have gone undefeated heading into their battle with the Trojans. Notre Dame’s a huge favorite to take down USC. Unless the Trojans pull off the moneyline upset as a +11 dog, Notre Dame will win and make it to the playoff. Once we know for sure that the Irish are in the CFP, what makes them a good wager to upset likely participants Clemson and Alabama, and why are they good a bet to beat rival Michigan again?
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.