Will Jim Harbaugh’s Michigan Wolverines live up to their preseason billing as the top team in the Big 10 in 2016 or will the Michigan State Spartans challenge for a berth in the four-team playoff. Can the Ohio State Buckeyes overcome the losses of Ezekiel Elliott and Joey Bosa to challenge for the Big 10 title? Are the ‘Under the Radar’ Iowa Hawkeyes primed to surprise again this coming season? Will the Wisconsin Badgers and northwestern Wildcats reach double digits in wins like they both did a year ago? Let’s find out the answers to these questions and more as I offer up my five bold college football predictions for the Big 10 as we get set for the start of the 2016 college football season.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.