Picking sure fire winners in Week 1 of the college football season really isn’t that difficult, especially if you stick with the games where the bigger schools are playing much lesser opposition. The problem with those types of wagers is that you are only going to grow your bankroll by a few pennies. For me, I like looking at the point spreads to see where there may be some value to be found, as that can make those lopsided games worth betting odds. I have chosen 5 games from Week 1, going with the spread in each of them, so let’s take a look at my selections.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.