While the majority of college football fans are going to be focused on what is happening with the Power 5 conference teams this season, there are going to be other who will be keeping an eye on what’s happening in the lesser conferences. These are teams that are never going to be part of the playoffs or a National Champion, but who will be playing for conference titles and hopefully a spot in a bowl game. There will be a ton of lesser conference games played all across the country in Week 1 of the college football season, and we are going to shine the spotlight on one of those today. We have the Middle Tennessee Bulldogs of the C-USA hosting the Alabama A&M Bulldogs of the SWAC this weekend, and it’s the Blue Raiders who are going to be the betting odds favorites for this one. They actually have a solid opening week record going on over the past few seasons, but let’s take a closer look at both teams in this one.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.