The first Saturday of November is always an important date on the college football schedule because it’s when the annual meeting between LSU and Alabama is always scheduled. And just like every other year, this Saturday’s matchup between the No. 1 Tide and No. 15 Tigers is huge. It’s the final true road game of the season for Alabama and really its only realistic chance to lose before the College Football Playoff. LSU is a rare home underdog in the college football odds and interim head coach Ed Orgeron could get the full-time job with an upset. Both teams come off bye weeks.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.