When the Alabama Crimson Tide and the Clemson Tigers meet for an epic showdown on January 11th, it’s safe to say that NCAAF betting fans are in for a treat. The final game of the year is sure to meet expectations when people say it’s going to be one of the best games of the year. Both teams come into the game after rolling over their opponents in the penultimate showdown. Currently oddsmakers are heavily favoring Alabama coming into the University of Phoenix stadium and taking care of business, as the odds show Alabama as a 7 point favorite.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.