If you’re a college football betting buff that loves making Over/Under Total wagers and you’re looking to cash in one more time on the 2016 NCAA College Football Championship game, then you’ve come to the right place!Thanks to this expert O/U Total betting breakdown on Monday’s title tilt between the Clemson Tigers and Alabama Crimson Tide, you’re going to have a great opportunity to cash in with a potentially winning O/U wager. With the two title hopefuls set for battle on Monday, January 11 at 8:30 PM ET, live from University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale, Arizona, let’s get started.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.