On Saturday, the Alabama Crimson Tide strives to get over last week’s loss to LSU by pummeling the Mississippi State Bulldogs. Bama shows up in Starkville a -21 favorite. Will the Tide dominate the Bulldogs? Or, will Mississippi State keep it close? Check out the college football odds, analysis and a free pick for Alabama vs Mississippi State!
Alabama vs Mississippi State 2019 College Football Week 12 Lines & Game Preview
- When: Saturday, Nov. 16 at 12:00 pm ET
- Where: Davis Wade Stadium, Starkville, MS
- TV: ESPN
- Live Stream: ESPN+
- ATS Odds: Alabama -21
Why Alabama Crimson Tide is a good bet -21?
Although the Crimson Tide failed against the Tigers, LSU starts the potential Heisman Trophy winner at quarterback. Mississippi State’s quarterback won’t have the same success against a good Alabama defense. Also, the Crimson Tide know their only chance of getting back into the College Football Playoff is to destroy opponents. Alabama will try to win this game by 50.
- Total Yards: 510.7
- Passing Yards: 347.4
- Rushing Yards: 163.2
- Points Scored: 47.8
- Total Yards: 335.8
- Passing Yards: 203.8
- Rushing Yards: 132
- Points Allowed: 18.7
Why Mississippi State Bulldogs are a good bet +21?
Mississippi State doesn’t have a good defense but their offense can score. The Bulldogs average 28.7 points per game. LSU handed Miss State the blueprint on how to beat the Crimson Tide. Get the Tide back on their heels by scoring. The Bulldogs will go all out in this game. If they can score early, they might change the game enough to lose by less than 3 touchdowns.
- Total Yards: 407.8
- Passing Yards: 190.8
- Rushing Yards: 217
- Points Scored: 28.7
- Total Yards: 389.4
- Passing Yards: 227.3
- Rushing Yards: 162.1
- Points Allowed: 30.2
College Football Week 12 Betting Trends for Alabama vs Mississippi State
- Crimson Tide is 1-6 ATS versus a team with a losing record
- Alabama is 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games following a straight-up loss
- Crimson Tide is 4-1 ATS in their last 5 road games versus a team with a losing home record
- Bulldogs are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 conference games
- Mississippi State is 1-4 ATS versus a team with a winning record
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of Mississippi State’s last 10 games
Alabama vs Mississippi State Final Betting Analysis
Alabama made a furious rally to get within a touchdown of rival LSU. Although the rally fell short, Alabama showed that it can hang with the best team in the nation. The Crimson Tide feels they are one of the Top 4 teams in college football.
They must prove it on the field. Alabama only has 3 regular-season games left. Most don’t consider Mississippi State to be one of the Tide’s top foes. For Alabama to impress the Selection Committee, they must dominate the Bulldogs on both sides of the football. They should do that on Nov. 16. Back Alabama to beat Mississippi State by more than 21 on Saturday.
College Football Week 12 Free Pick: Alabama -21
More College Football Week 12 Betting News
- New Mexico vs Boise State 2019 College Football Week 12 Odds & Prediction
- Arizona vs Oregon 2019 College Football Week 12 Odds, Game Info & Pick
- Oklahoma vs Baylor 2019 College Football Week 12 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Georgia vs Auburn 2019 College Football Week 12 Lines & Game Preview
- West Virginia vs Kansas State 2019 College Football Week 12 Odds & Pick
- Wake Forest vs Clemson 2019 College Football Week 12 Spread & Betting Prediction
- Memphis vs Houston 2019 College Football Week 12 Odds, Preview & Pick
- LSU vs Ole Miss 2019 College Football Week 12 Spread & Betting Prediction
- Ohio State vs Rutgers 2019 College Football Week 12 Spread & Expert Prediction
- Michigan State vs Michigan 2019 College Football Week 12 Lines & Analysis
- Cincinnati vs USF 2019 College Football Week 12 Spread & Game Info
- Wisconsin vs Nebraska 2019 College Football Week 12 Lines, Analysis & Prediction
- Minnesota vs Iowa 2019 College Football Week 12 Odds, Preview & Pick
- 2019 College Football Week 12 Over/Under Betting Picks