The mark of a good team is in how they respond to adversity, which often comes in the form of a very tough loss. The Arkansas Razorbacks had a great start to the season, winning their opening three games, which included a big win against ranked TCU. Things were rolling along nicely, but then came Week 4, and a total humbling at the hands of the Texas A&M Aggies. The Razorbacks were beaten in every facet of the game in that one, and now have to find a way to pick themselves up and move on. The good news is that they have an easy match-up against Alcorn State coming up this Saturday. That could be problematic for the Braves, as they are going to be running into a team that has a very big chip on its shoulder, and who will be looking to give someone a pounding in order to get that frustration out. The Razorbacks are a 49-point favorite coming into this one, and there is a very legitimate chance that they will cover that ridiculous online betting spread.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.