By the time we head into the late stages of November, we should have a pretty solid grasp of which 4 teams will be heading into the college football playoff. Whether any of the teams from Arizona will be in the mix remains to be seen, but it has to be said that they will need to be a whole lot better than they were last year of they want to even be anywhere near the mix. Whether they are or are not doesn’t really matter, but nothing says college football quite like a big rivalry game. There is always bad blood on display, and both teams taking part want to be able to gloat about their win over their rivals until the next time they meet. It’s fair to say that both sets of fans would like this game to be for something more than just bragging rights, as was the case in 2014, when both teams went into the game sitting just outside the top 10. It’s a little too early to know what the NCAA football betting lines will be for this one, but we can take a look at how they might match up.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.