The UCLA Bruins have no one but themselves to blame for their underwhelming start to the season. Entering the season as one of the top-4 teams to watch in the Pac-12 race, the Bruins had the outlook of a legit conference contender, loaded with playmakers all over the field. Four games into the season, the UCLA is disappointingly 2-2, including a stupid loss to Stanford last week, a defeat that will definitely go in the annals of history as one of the worst choke-ups in college football betting. The Arizona Wildcats haven’t fared any better with a replica 2-2 record, but with starting quarterback Anu Solomon still out with a knee injury, it would be harsh to criticize the Cats, particularly since not many pundits expected them to factor that much in the Pac-12 race this year. That notwithstanding, the Wildcats will be hoping to pile more early-season misery on the Bruins in an interesting Week 5 college football betting matchup at in Los Angeles this Saturday. Here’s an online sportsbetting guide to this game, complete with free college football predictions and picks lined up at the end of the article.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.