You only need to look at what happened in Week 1 of the college football season to see that getting through the season totally unscathed is easier said than done. Even coming away with a win is no guarantee that you will avoid the wrath of the fans and sports media, as every team has a certain amount of expectation heaped upon them. The Arkansas Razorbacks and TCU Horned Frogs are perfect examples of that. Both teams came away with a win in the opening week of the season, but both have had to face a little bit of the glare from the spotlight after not really winning in a manner that was expected of them. We are now in the college football playoff era, and that means that every single win and loss is going to be scrutinized to death, so you can bet that both of these teams will be looking to be a little more impressive when they go head to head in Texas this weekend. It is the Horned Frogs who come into this on as a 7.5-point home field online betting favorite.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.