In a NCAA Football betting duel that can easily be deemed as a face-off between teams that are both desperate to find a win, the (2-2) Tennessee Volunteers will host to the (1-3) Arkansas Razorbacks. The Volunteers are coming into this game after what looked like a win turned into a loss against Florida. The narrow 27-28 loss became the second time they have lost in such a fashion this year. And if the situation is bad for the host, then the Razorbacks are having it worse. Without a win in their last three games, the Razorbacks are having one of their worst starts in the program’s history. After losing their last game against the in-form Texas A&M, the Backs will be looking forward to salvage a season that is seemingly slipping away from them.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.