At the start of every college football season, the burning question tends to be whether or not anyone can overthrow the defending champion. The same rules apply in every conference across the nation, and in the SEC West winning the division likely also means ousting the current top dog. The Alabama Crimson Tide have had their way in the SEC West during the Nick Saban era, and they have opened up strong again this year. They once again look like the team to beat, but there are some contenders who believe they can topple them off the throne. The Arkansas Razorbacks and Texas A&M Aggies are in that group, and both head in their clash this weekend having won each of their first 3 games. It stands to reason that Alabama is going to win their game against Kent State this weekend, and since they already have a conference win under their belts, both of these teams know that they need to win in order to keep pace. The Aggies come into this one as a 6-point home online betting favorite.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.