When you have a major rivalry game in college football, you can generally look back over the history of the match-up and see that each team has had periods where they have dominated the other. This is certainly true in the Iron Bowl, which is the annual meeting between the Auburn Tigers and the Alabama Crimson Tide. Those of you who have even a passing interest in college football will know that Alabama has been perhaps the most dominant program in the last 10 years, with head coach Nick Saban turning things around there in a real hurry. As you might expect, success in the Iron Bowl has come with that, and with this match-up always coming so late in the season, it is often the game that decides which of these two teams wins the SEC West, which is arguably the toughest conference in the college game. The online college football odds are likely going to favor the Crimson Tide again this year, but you never know what might happen in a game of this magnitude.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.