Over the past few years, the Big 12 conference has become one that is incredibly fun to watch, mostly because so many of the games turn into offensive shootouts where the scoring is relentless. Baylor, TCU, and West Virginia have all played a major role in making the conference this way, and it is those three teams who are likely to be vying for top spot this season. Baylor showed their intent with an impressive 35-24 win over the Oklahoma State Cowboys last week, and they will be looking to build on that against Iowa State this coming Saturday. The Bears are an 18.5-point favorite for this meeting, but you can bet that they will not be taking anything for granted. The Cyclones finally broke their goose egg with a win over San Jose State last weekend, and are sure to be coming into this one feeling a little bit better about themselves after a 0-3 start to the season. The last two meetings between these two have produced a lot of points, and we can expect more college football betting lines of the same on Saturday.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.