Building your bankroll means going in search of value bets during the course of the season. There are an awful lot of bloated NCAA football odds and lines and one-sided match-ups every week, which can mean easy wins, but at odds that really aren’t worthwhile. Finding value usually means wagering on games where you have two evenly matched teams, and the good news here is that the 2017 NCAAF schedule is filled to brimming with those types of games. Let’s take a quick look ahead at the schedule and these betting picks out a few great match-ups that are almost certainly going to give you the opportunity to find some great value bets.
Date: Saturday, September 2, 6:00 PM
Location: Mercedes-Benz Stadium Odds: Crimson Tide -7-110No doubt about it, this is the best match-up of the opening week, and is actually one that many people think we might see repeated in the National Championship Game. This is indeed a clash of the titans, and given that it is a neutral site game, neither team is going to have a home field edge. This I one that may well come down to who gets the ball last, so I’d be looking at the spread on this one, with Alabama slight college football betting favorites, in my humble opinion.
Date: Saturday, September 2, 1:30 PM
Location: AT&T Stadium, Arlington, Texas Odds: Wolverines –3½-110Another neutral site game in the opening week that is sure to generate a lot of betting buzz. Can the Florida Gators repeat as SEC East champs, and can the Michigan Wolverines reload after losing a ton of talent to the NFL? There are some serious question marks hanging over both programs, and this game may show what we can expect from both teams this season. I think the UNDER may be the bet to look at here.
Date: Saturday, September 9, 5:30 PM
Location: Notre Dame Stadium, Notre Dame, IndianaGeorgia fans are expecting to see a big leap forward in the second season with Kirby Smart in charge, and this game will give them a good idea of where they stand in the grand scheme of things. Notre Dame feel as though they have a legitimate shot at a playoff spot, but losing at home this early in the season may prove to be a huge setback. A lot of pressure on both teams, and one of the college football betting games of the week, if not the season.
Date: Saturday, September 16, 6:30 PM
Location: L. A. Memorial Coliseum, Los Angeles, California
Odds: TBAWho will ever forget the epic 2006 National Championship Game that pitted these two great programs together? There have been some lean years for both since then, but there is an awful lot of positive buzz surrounding the Trojans this season. Whether or not they are ready for prime-time will depend on how they handle the marquee games on the schedule, and that makes this meeting a must bet.
Date: Saturday, October 14
Location: Tiger Stadium, Baton Rouge, Louisiana Odds: TBAIs there any team in the SEC West that has what it takes to topple the Alabama Crimson Tide? It’s doubtful, but these two are probably the favorites to have some sort of shot. The Les Miles era ended in LSU last year, so it’s going to be interesting to see how the Tigers bounce back. A win here for Auburn may keep them in the hunt in the West, and will make the Iron Bowl meeting later in the season potentially mean something.
Date: Saturday, October 28, 1:30 PM
Location: EverBank Field, Jacksonville, Florida Odds: TBAThe world’s largest cocktail party will once again be taking place in Jacksonville, Florida, with the Bulldogs and Gators resuming a rivalry that is one of the best in college football b. What makes this one even better is that it is almost certainly going to be these two that are ducking it out for the SEC East crown. The winner here will gain the upper hand in what should be a hard-hitting, low-scoring affair.
Date: Saturday, November 25, 11:00 AM
Location: Michigan Stadium, Ann Arbor, Michigan Odds: TBAThese two delivered one of the best college football betting games of the season last year, and we can only hope that this version comes close. Ohio State are the Big Ten favorites coming into the season, and he jury is still out on the rebuilt Wolverines. All of that goes out the window when these two rivals go head to head in a game that is all about the hatred for one another.
Sports & Betting Topics
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
- Kentucky vs Penn State 2019 Citrus Bowl Odds & Expert Pick
- Texas vs Georgia 2019 Sugar Bowl Betting Lines & Preview
- Washington vs Ohio State 2019 Rose Bowl Odds & Prediction
- LSU vs UCF 2019 Fiesta Bowl Lines & Game Prediction
- Mississippi State vs Iowa 2019 Outback Bowl Odds & Preview
- Alabama vs Oklahoma 2018 Orange Bowl Betting Lines & Pick
- Clemson vs Notre Dame 2018 Cotton Bowl Odds & Expert Pick
- NC State vs Texas A&M 2018 Gator Bowl Odds & Game Preview
- Missouri vs Oklahoma State 2018 Liberty Bowl Spread & Analysis
- Michigan State vs Oregon 2018 Redbox Bowl Lines
- Stanford vs Pittsburgh 2018 Sun Bowl Odds & Betting Prediction
- Cincinnati vs Virginia Tech 2018 Military Bowl Spread & Expert Pick
- Arkansas State vs Nevada 2018 Arizona Bowl Lines & Game Preview
- South Carolina vs Virginia 2018 Belk Bowl Odds & Betting Analysis
- Iowa State vs Washington State 2018 Alamo Bowl Lines & Preview
- Florida vs Michigan 2018 Peach Bowl Odds & Pick
- Temple vs Duke 2018 Independence Bowl Odds & Preview
- West Virginia vs Syracuse 2018 Camping World Bowl Odds & Analysis
- Miami vs Wisconsin 2018 Pinstripe Bowl Spread & Expert Pick
- Purdue vs Auburn 2018 Music City Bowl Lines & Prediction