With the playoffs now a permanent part of the college football landscape, most of the bigger teams ae taking on tougher schedules in an effort to impress the playoff committee and get into that coveted final four. What the means for the average football fan is that we are going to get more than our fair share of big games this season. What it means for the college football lines bettor is that there are going to be a lot of value plays out there. When you have two teams that are evenly matched going head to head, you tend to get decent prices on both. You can make this work in your favor if you can predict who will win these games more often than not. You can build a nice little bankroll that you can then use to pad your earnings with some safer plays along the way. We don’t yet have betting odds for most of these games, but let’s take a look at some of the big ones on tap for the coming season.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.