In most sports, success is generally measured in championships, but things are a little different in college football. Realistically, there really are only a handful of teams who have a legitimate shot at winning the whole thing, which means that the majority of programs are looking at total wins and bowl games. For those teams, that is the measure of a successful season. One of the more intriguing NCAA football odds comes when trying to wager on how many games a team will win in the coming season. The magic number for the sport is probably considered to be 10, as that generally means you have a shot at being in your conference title game, and having a shot at a great bowl game. Let’s take a look at some teams that have a legitimate shot at hitting that 10-win mark, whilst skipping the obvious online betting favorites such as Alabama, Clemson, Michigan, etc.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.