You will want to make sure you are at a sports bar or have multiple TVs wherever you are this Saturday at 3:30 PM ET because there are a handful of great games on the schedule at that time, led by No. 6 Ohio State vs. No. 2 Penn State and No. 9 Notre Dame vs. No. 14 NC State. With many of the games already updated with the College Football odds for Week 9, here’s a look at both games, along with the latest NCAAF lines.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.