You will want to make sure you are at a sports bar or have multiple TVs wherever you are this Saturday at 3:30 PM ET because there are a handful of great games on the schedule at that time, led by No. 6 Ohio State vs. No. 2 Penn State and No. 9 Notre Dame vs. No. 14 NC State. With many of the games already updated with the College Football odds for Week 9, here’s a look at both games, along with the latest NCAAF lines.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NCAA Football Betting Odds: Which Team is Favored to Win Each Conference?
- NCAA Predictions: Can Alabama Repeat as Champion?
- NCAA Football Most Expected 2021 Matches to Bet On
- 10 College Football Matches With The Highest Betting On the Line
- NCAAF 2021 National Championship Betting Odds: Top 11-15 Teams
- NCAAF Betting Predictions of Teams That Could Surprise In Each College Football Conference
- NCAAF 2021 Power Rankings Betting Analysis: Top 6-10
- NCAAF 2021 Power Rankings Betting Analysis: Top Five
- NCAAF 2021 Power Rankings Betting Analysis: Top 15-20 Teams
- 5 Betting Reasons Why Alabama Could Disappoint in the Upcoming NCAAF Season
- Top 20 NCAAF Teams Betting Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAAF 2021 Power Rankings Betting Analysis: Top 10-15 Teams
- NCAAF Week 1 ATS Picks for The 2021 Regular Season
- NCAAF 2021 Win/Loss Total Betting Prediction
- NCAAF 2021 Regular Season Week 1 Betting Predictions