The BIG 10 is a conference that spent some time out of the limelight, but that has all changed with the arrival of Urban Meyer and Jim Harbaugh as head coaches of Ohio State and Michigan, respectively. While 2014 was a big year for the conference, last year was considered something of a disappointment. Ohio State won it all when the playoff system was introduced, and then Michigan State represented the BIG 10 in the playoffs last season, although they were put to the sword quite emphatically by Alabama. One of the big names in the conference will almost certainly be in the mix again this season, but they will all have tough schedules to navigate in order to get thee. Let’s take a look at some of the most anticipated games and college football spreads in 2016 that will feature BIG 10 teams.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.