For a number of years, the BIG 10 Conference was a little down on its luck, but things began to change when Urban Meyer brought Ohio State back to prominence. The 2014 season was a big one for a number of teams in the conference, but it’s fair to say that 2015 proved to be a bit of a step in the wrong direction. There will be a number of teams looking to change that this year, and BIG 10 teams have a tough slate of games, both in conference, and out. What follows is just a small list of some of the best of those match-ups. In order to keep up to date with the latest NCAA football odds, be sure to check into MyBookie.ag on a regular basis.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.