The Boston College Eagles and the Boise State Broncos will both look to close out their respective 2018 campaigns in style when they meet in the First Responder Bowl on Wednesday, December 26. Now, let’s find out where the best NCAAF Betting value in this matchup lies.
Boston College vs Boise State 2018 First Responder Bowl Lines
- When: Wednesday, December 26, 2018, 1:30 PM ET
- Where: Cotton Bowl
- TV: ESPN
- Radio: TuneIn
- Live Stream: WatchESPN
- 2018 First Responder Bowl Odds: Boise State -2 (Total 55)
- Thunderstorm: 17°C/63°F
- Humidity: 81%
- Precipitation: 74%
- Cloud Cover: 97%
- Wind: 19 mph SE
- Stadium Type: Open
Why Bet On Boston College at +2?
Why bet on Boston College in this one? There is absolutely no reason to bet on the Eagles outside of the fact that they’re desperate. BC has dropped three straight including their humbling 42-21 loss to Syracuse in the regular season finale on Nov. 24. The Eagles average 32.0 points per game and allow 25.6 points per contest defensively.
- Average Score For: 32.00
- Total Yards: 406.33
- Rush Yards: 191.58
- Passing Yards: 214.75
- Average Score Against: 25.67
- Total Yards: 396.08
- Rush Yards: 148.25
- Passing Yards: 247.83
Why Bet On Boise State at -2?
Why bet on Boise State in this contest? The best reason is that the Broncos are the better team on both sides of the ball, plus they’re motivated after having their four-game winning streak snapped in their 19-16 loss against Fresno State in their regular season finale on Dec. 1.
The Broncos average 35.3 points per contest while allowing 22.0 points per contest defensively.
- Average Score For: 35.38
- Total Yards: 459.54
- Rush Yards: 167.54
- Passing Yards: 292.00
- Average Score Against: 22.08
- Total Yards: 355.92
- Rush Yards: 122.92
- Passing Yards: 233.00
Boston College vs Boise State 2018 First Responder Bowl Betting Trends
- Eagles are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games following an ATS loss
- Eagles are 2-7 ATS in their last 9 Bowl games
- Eagles are 1-9 ATS in their last 10 games in December
- Broncos are 9-4 ATS in their last 13 neutral site games
- Broncos are 3-7 ATS in their last 10 games in December
- Broncos are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games following a straight up loss
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Boston College’s last 5 games
- Boise State is 7-1 SU in its last 8 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Boise State’s last 5 games
Expert Analysis & Score Prediction for Boston College vs Boise State
Boston College has gone an awful 2-7 ATS in their last 9 bowl games while Boise State is 7-3 ATS in their last 10 bowl games and 9-4 ATS in their last 13 neutral site games. This one most definitely doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out. The Boise State Broncos are the super easy pick here!
Score: Boise State 31 – Boston College 21