With a possible berth in the Big Ten championship game riding on the line, the eighth-ranked Ohio State Buckeyes will look to get back in the win column after suffering their first loss of the NCAA Football betting season last Saturday. The 10th-ranked Michigan Wolverines will look to extend their own winning ways and pull off the big upset over their longtime Big Ten rivals when they square off in a huge Week 13 Big Ten battle at Michigan Stadium on Saturday. Now, let’s find out who’s going to bring home the bacon in this expected thriller.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NCAAF Georgia Bulldogs Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- College Football Picks To Make the 4-Team Playoff
- NCAAF Notre Dame Fighting Irish Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- Four Options to Make Money Betting on College Football Underdogs
- NCAAF Texas A&M Aggies Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAAF Northwestern Wildcats Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAAF 2021 Regular Season Total Wins Betting Preview
- Five NCAA Football Teams Totals Odds to Bet On & Five to Ignore
- NCAAF Iowa State Cyclones Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAAF Cincinnati Bearcats Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAA Football Betting Odds: Which Team is Favored to Win Each Conference?
- NCAA Predictions: Can Alabama Repeat as Champion?
- NCAA Football Most Expected 2021 Matches to Bet On
- 10 College Football Matches With The Highest Betting On the Line
- NCAAF 2021 National Championship Betting Odds: Top 11-15 Teams