With a possible berth in the Big Ten championship game riding on the line, the eighth-ranked Ohio State Buckeyes will look to get back in the win column after suffering their first loss of the NCAA Football betting season last Saturday. The 10th-ranked Michigan Wolverines will look to extend their own winning ways and pull off the big upset over their longtime Big Ten rivals when they square off in a huge Week 13 Big Ten battle at Michigan Stadium on Saturday. Now, let’s find out who’s going to bring home the bacon in this expected thriller.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.