College football betting fans will be looking forward for something more than just a football treat this week when the Missouri Tigers (4-5), who will be stepping on the tuff all suited up in their newly unveiled uniform, take on the BYU Cougars (7-2) this Saturday. We aren’t believers in voodoo and all, but word all over Missouri is that the new uniforms could be the good luck charm or secret weapon needed to help the Tigers put an end to their four-game losing streak. On the flipside, the Cougars are all charged up to ensure their five-game winning streak remains intact. Which side are you riding on? For us, it’s all about giving you NCAA Football betting fans a preview and hoping you can make a savvy choice in this week’s online betting lines.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.