In one of the hottest Pac-12 games this Saturday, the California Golden Bears will be hosting the USC Trojans for a showdown between the two California-based teams. Northern Division’s California (5-2, 2-2 Pac-12) are reeling off two losses in their last two games and are hoping that they can bounce back to winning ways in the NCAA Football betting lines when they take on Southern Division’s USC (4-3, 2-2 Pac-12) that is looking to get back into the top-25 national rankings, having delivered a resounding win over the then No. 3-rated Utah Utes, who entered the game as Pac-12’s lone unbeaten team. Both teams are placed fourth in their respective divisions, so a win will be crucial in boosting their chances of climbing higher in the standings. Bearing their rivalry in mind, and the need to improve, here are a few online betting insights to help you know how to place your bets on this enticing college football betting clash.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.