The Houston Cougars went 13-1 a year ago, but didn’t get the chance to compete in the four-team College Football Playoff, mostly because of the conference they reside in and competition they play. Now, Houston will look to prove that they are a legitimate playoff contender by taking down the Oklahoma Sooners in one of the most intriguing Week 1 matchups on the 2016 college football odds schedule. Now, let’s find out where the value lies in this huge opener.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.