Now that the College Football betting lines calendar is well into November, Notre Dame is sitting pretty. They are ranked #8 in the AP poll, with a 7-1 record. The only loss has been on the road to the team currently ranked #1 in the CFP standings – the Clemson Tigers, and Notre Dame only lost because they had a desperation play go awry. Of course, the Irish were in a similar position at this point last year. They were 7-1, their only loss to eventual CFP participant Florida State. Why did they lose to the Seminoles? They scored a touchdown to go ahead late, only to have a very questionable offensive pass interference penalty get called. This year, Clemson stonewalled Notre Dame on a two-point conversion attempt.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.