Unlike the past two weeks that saw a couple of wild results in the NCAA Football odds and a couple of key changes in the 2015-16 College Football Playoff race, Week 9 proved to be a favorable one for most top-ranked teams, with the majority of them winning games and a couple other resting it out in their respective byes. As a result, the top echelon of the rankings remained largely unchanged. Here-below is a sweeping look how things stand in regards to the online sports betting odds to reach this year’s college football playoff, as the Playoff selection committee prepares its first rankings this week.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.