I’m not going to write a big intro for this, you already know that, for this year’s NCAAF Semifinals, Oklahoma and Clemson will be squaring it off in the Orange Bowl, followed by a showdown between Michigan State and Alabama in the Cotton Bowl. All I am going to say that unlike the many hugely subjective writings you’ve read before that are bereft of any stone-cold facts and are oozing with personal opinions from your so-called sharps; my focus will be purely on the truths and numbers which, as we all know, never lie. Here are my online NCAA Football odds predictions so you can bet on the 2015 College Football Playoffs Semifinals.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.