If you are looking for a dark-horse team to reach the College Football Playoff, consider No. 19 Louisville behind its terrific sophomore quarterback Lamar Jackson. Yes, the Cardinals are cursed having to play in the same ACcC Atlantic Division as Top-5 teams Florida State and Clemson, but U of L is good enough to beat both of them. It’s a huge favorite for the season opener on Thursday vs. Charlotte. Let’s take a look at the college football odds.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.