The 2 best teams in the American Athletic Conference throw down on Friday when Cincinnati battles Memphis. The Bearcats are 10-1. The Tigers are 10-1. Which team blinks in this duel? Keep reading for college football odds, analysis and a free pick for Cincinnati vs Memphis!
Cincinnati vs Memphis 2019 College Football Week 14 Lines & Game Analysis
- Cloudy: 14°C/58°F
- Humidity: 64%
- Precipitation: 20%
- Wind: 6 mph E
- Cloud Cover: 93%
- Type of Stadium: Open
Why the Cincinnati Bearcats are a good bet +11?
Cincinnati has rocked it this season. The Bearcats dropped a game early to Ohio State. Since then, they’ve dominated. Cincinnati upset Central Florida 27-24 as a +3.5 dog. They beat Temple 15-13 in their last. Although Memphis is good, the Bearcats have a lot of points to work with here. Cincinnati should challenge Memphis late for the win, which means they cover the spread.
- Total Yards: 376.7
- Passing Yards: 179.5
- Rushing Yards: 197.3
- Points Scored: 29.9
- Total Yards: 365.2
- Passing Yards: 231.5
- Rushing Yards: 133.7
- Points Allowed: 19.9
Why the Memphis Tigers are a good bet -11?
Memphis fields one of the top offenses in college football. The Tigers average 42.2 points per from 488.2 yards per. Not only does Memphis move the football, but they move the ball with balance. The Tigers can rush it as well as throw it. Cincinnati last faced an offense this good when Ohio State dropped them 42-0 on Sep. 7. The Bearcats won’t keep up. That means Memphis wins and covers.
- Total Yards: 488.2
- Passing Yards: 292
- Rushing Yards: 196.2
- Points Scored: 42.2
- Total Yards: 361.7
- Passing Yards: 195.2
- Rushing Yards: 166.5
- Points Allowed: 24.5
College Football Week 14 Betting Trends for Cincinnati vs Memphis
- Bearcats are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 conference games
- Cincinnati is 3-9 ATS versus a team with a winning record
- Bearcats are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games
- Memphis is 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games
- Tigers are 0-4 ATS in the last 4 meetings at home
- Bearcats are 6-2 ATS in the last 8 meetings
Cincinnati vs Memphis Final Betting Analysis
Even though Cincinnati is 10-1 SU, they are only 6-5 ATS. The Bearcats are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games. That’s a major contrast to the Memphis Tigers.
Memphis is 4-1 ATS in their last 5. On Friday, the Tigers should bring their against the spread record to 5-1 in their last 6. Cincinnati has an issue. If the Bearcats slow it down, they could find themselves in a hole. They won’t stop Memphis from scoring. If they turn the game into a shootout, they won’t outscore Memphis.
The Tigers are 8-3 ATS. They are 4-1 ATS home. Cincinnati is a good football team but they won’t cover against the best team in the conference. Back Memphis.
College Football Week 14 Free Pick: Memphis -11
More College Football Week 14 Betting News
- Alabama vs Auburn 2019 College Football Week 14 Odds, Game Info & Pick
- Iowa State vs Kansas State 2019 College Football Week 14 Odds & Pick
- Florida State vs Florida 2019 College Football Week 14 Spread & Game Preview
- Texas A&M vs LSU 2019 College Football Week 14 Betting Lines & Analysis
- Rutgers vs Penn State 2019 College Football Week 14 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Notre Dame vs Stanford 2019 College Football Week 14 Odds & Analysis
- Navy vs Houston 2019 College Football Week 14 Odds, Game Info & Pick
- Georgia vs Georgia Tech 2019 College Football Week 14 Lines & Analysis
- Baylor vs Kansas 2019 College Football Week 14 Odds, Game Info & Pick
- Oregon State vs Oregon 2019 College Football Week 14 Spread & Analysis
- Colorado vs Utah 2019 College Football Week 14 Betting Lines & Preview
- Ohio State vs Michigan 2019 College Football Week 14 Odds & Prediction
- Boise State vs Colorado State 2019 College Football Week 14 Lines & Preview
- Appalachian State vs Troy 2019 College Football Week 14 Spread & Game Info