The Clemson Tigers (3-0) and the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (3-0) will be going against each other this Thursday in a crucial all-ACC matchup. The Tigers have been the class of the ACC over the past one or so years and are entering this contest a double-digit NCAAF betting favorites over the Georgia Tech. But with the Yellow Jackets owning a 5-0 head-to-head edge in their last five home meetings against Clemson, the Tigers will need to be at their extreme best if they are to beat the surging Tech and cover the spread. Here is a brief college betting odds preview of this matchup.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.