Clemson and Alabama come into this game with a combined record of 27-1. Clemson has remained undefeated all season, and Alabama just has their one loss to Ole Miss earlier in the season. Both teams have been rolling in the past few weeks, and both decimated their competition just a week ago in the semi-final. Clemson thrashed Oklahoma 37-17, and then Alabama took care of business against Michigan State with a whopping 38-0 victory. This game has seen tons of betting odds action, and the line seems firm at around 7 points in Alabama’s favor. There’s a ton of data to analyze when looking at this game, so let’s take a peek at it.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.