Just when you think you will have a moment to catch your breath after all the action of NFL Wild Card Weekend, you get to see the excitement of the College National Championship Game at 8:30 PM EST on Monday, January 11 at the University of Phoenix Stadium in Arizona. The Alabama Crimson Tide will head into that game as 7-point favorites over the Clemson Tigers, but is that point spread a little too high or a little too low? Let’s take a look and see.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.