There’s no other way for me to say it, but right now, I’m thinking the 2016 Citrus Bowl could turn out to be the most exciting bowl game on the entire 2016 docket. The 19th-ranked LSU Tigers and 16th-ranked Louisville Cardinals will both look to get a season-ending victory when they square off in the Buffalo Wild Wings Citrus Bowl on December 31st. The annual postseason contest will get underway on Saturday, Dec. 31, live from Camping World Stadium in Orlando, Florida and will air live on ABC. Now, let’s find out if Heisman Trophy winning quarterback Lamar Jackson can lead the Cardinals to the win as 3-point underdogs.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.