21st-ranked Baylor may have parted ways with former head coach Art Briles amidst one of the most sickening scandals in college football history, but the Bears have looked fantastic through two games. While the superior Big 12 playoff hopefuls almost assuredly won’t have any trouble moving to 3-0 by beating the winless Rice Owls on Friday night, what college football bettors everywhere need to know is whether or not the Bears will cover the spread as huge four-touchdown-plus road favorites. Let’s find out now.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.