There is nothing quite as exciting as having your favorite time in the title game, but there is definitely some consolation for neutral fans who love to wager on the big game. As is the case with every major game, there are all manner of different prop bets flying around, and it can be tough to decide which ones are worthy of your betting dollars. We will leave that decision entirely up to you, as our focus is this piece is the point spread in the upcoming NCAAF National Championship game. Unless you have been hiding under a rock somewhere, you probably already know that we have a rematch of last year’s game, with the Alabama Crimson Tide and the Clemson Tigers once again going head to head. It was Alabama who won last year in a 45-40 thriller, and they will be the favorites again this season, with the bookies installing them as a 6.5-point betting odds favorite. Can they cover, or will Clemson spring the mild upset?
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.