There is nothing quite as exciting as having your favorite time in the title game, but there is definitely some consolation for neutral fans who love to wager on the big game. As is the case with every major game, there are all manner of different prop bets flying around, and it can be tough to decide which ones are worthy of your betting dollars. We will leave that decision entirely up to you, as our focus is this piece is the point spread in the upcoming NCAAF National Championship game. Unless you have been hiding under a rock somewhere, you probably already know that we have a rematch of last year’s game, with the Alabama Crimson Tide and the Clemson Tigers once again going head to head. It was Alabama who won last year in a 45-40 thriller, and they will be the favorites again this season, with the bookies installing them as a 6.5-point betting odds favorite. Can they cover, or will Clemson spring the mild upset?
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NCAAF Texas A&M Aggies Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAAF Northwestern Wildcats Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAAF 2021 Regular Season Total Wins Betting Preview
- Five NCAA Football Teams Totals Odds to Bet On & Five to Ignore
- NCAAF Iowa State Cyclones Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAAF Cincinnati Bearcats Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAA Football Betting Odds: Which Team is Favored to Win Each Conference?
- NCAA Predictions: Can Alabama Repeat as Champion?
- NCAA Football Most Expected 2021 Matches to Bet On
- 10 College Football Matches With The Highest Betting On the Line
- NCAAF 2021 National Championship Betting Odds: Top 11-15 Teams
- NCAAF Betting Predictions of Teams That Could Surprise In Each College Football Conference
- NCAAF 2021 Power Rankings Betting Analysis: Top 6-10
- NCAAF 2021 Power Rankings Betting Analysis: Top Five
- NCAAF 2021 Power Rankings Betting Analysis: Top 15-20 Teams