We are now a matter of days away from the end of the college football season, which means we are about to crown the National Champion. I almost said new champion there, but there is a better than average chance that the Alabama Crimson Tide may well retain the crown that they won last year against this very same Clemson Tigers team. It is sometimes a little disappointing when we get the same two team going head to head for all the marbles in a second consecutive season, but anyone who watch last year’s title game is probably frothing at the mouth a little at the prospect of a rematch even half as good as what we got last year. The time has come to start thinking about how to play this game in terms of wagering, and we are going to look at it from a couple of different angles. With this piece, we will just be figuring out the SU winner, while another article will see us break down the ATS pick.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.