By the time the dust has settled on Saturday night, we will know which two teams will be playing for the college football National Championship. While we wait for the big game to come around, we can tune in to some good looking bowl games, including the Orange Bowl, which will be played in New Orleans on Monday night. This looks like a very solid match-up, as the Auburn Tigers and Oklahoma Sooners are both coming off very respectable seasons. These are two teams with very contrasting styles: you have the Sooners who are all about offense, and who ended the season as the 3rd highest scoring team in the nation, and then you have an Auburn team that was top 5 in points allowed per game. That makes this game a little harder to handicap, because it’s tough to figure out which of those styles will carry the day on Monday. The bookies have this as a close one, with the Sooners coming in as a 3-point favorite.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.