You hate to think that the season might be over for one of the better teams in college football after just 4 weeks of football, but try telling fans of the LSU Tigers that there is still something to play for. This is a team that came into the season with dreams of a National Championship, but who ae now just 2-2, and getting ready for life without Les Miles, who was fired after a loss to the Auburn Tigers last week. Miles came into the season sitting on the hot seat, and it really didn’t take much for the program to pull the trigger.This week will be a good indication of what the kids on this team are all about, as this well be their chance to rise up and come up with a big win for interim head coach Ed Orgeron. For what it’s worth, Orgeron has said that he is going to open up the offense, which has been sadly lacking through the opening 3 weeks. Is that going to be enough against a Missouri Tigers team that has been pretty stingy on defense this season? Check the latest betting odds here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NCAAF Texas A&M Aggies Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAAF Northwestern Wildcats Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAAF 2021 Regular Season Total Wins Betting Preview
- Five NCAA Football Teams Totals Odds to Bet On & Five to Ignore
- NCAAF Iowa State Cyclones Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAAF Cincinnati Bearcats Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAA Football Betting Odds: Which Team is Favored to Win Each Conference?
- NCAA Predictions: Can Alabama Repeat as Champion?
- NCAA Football Most Expected 2021 Matches to Bet On
- 10 College Football Matches With The Highest Betting On the Line
- NCAAF 2021 National Championship Betting Odds: Top 11-15 Teams
- NCAAF Betting Predictions of Teams That Could Surprise In Each College Football Conference
- NCAAF 2021 Power Rankings Betting Analysis: Top 6-10
- NCAAF 2021 Power Rankings Betting Analysis: Top Five
- NCAAF 2021 Power Rankings Betting Analysis: Top 15-20 Teams