Well, another wild and wacky week of college football has altered the national championship landscape ever so slightly for some of the nation’s top ‘second-tier’ title hopefuls following this past weekend’s thrilling results. Thanks to this look back – and brief glance ahead – you’re going to have a great idea of what to expect out of the vast majority of big-time bowl game hopefuls as we move further toward the stretch run portion of the 2016 season. Okay, with that said, let’s get started with the latest betting odds.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.