When it comes to the top-ranked Alabama Crimson Tide (12-0) college football fans either love Nick Saban’s perennially powerful squad or they hate them with every fiber in their bodies. No matter how you feel about the Tide though, there’s no denying that they are a great pick to win this season’s CFP National Championship. If you’re thinking about betting on Alabama win it all this season, that’s probably a smart thing. If you’re not and you’re looking for reasons to drop a few futures odds betting bucks on the Tide to win it all, then here are three great reasons to do so.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.