The great thing about wagering on sports is that there is a way to bet that suits every style and budget. One of my favorite bets is the OVER/UNDER, as I feel it gives me one of the best opportunities to win. The simple fact of the matter is that if you can win 53-54% of your point total bets, you are going to be in profit. The beauty of college football is that there are a ton of games played every week, which means multiple opportunities to hit that elusive winning percentage. I have had a quick look ahead at the Week 5 games in college football, and have identified a few that might end up on my betting ticket. Keep in mind that the totals have not yet been posted for these games, so keep an eye on the live odds before you play.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.