As spring turns to summer, we are now one day closer to the start of the college football season. It’s never too early to start talking about specific programs and how they may fare in the new season, and that talk gets a little louder as soon as the bookies release the projected win totals and NCAAF picks for each team.We have some definite ideas and about who is going to do what this season, which is why we have put together a list of 6 teams who might well eclipse their win total, as well as 3 who look doomed to fall short.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- College Football Picks To Make the 4-Team Playoff
- NCAAF Notre Dame Fighting Irish Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- Four Options to Make Money Betting on College Football Underdogs
- NCAAF Texas A&M Aggies Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAAF Northwestern Wildcats Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAAF 2021 Regular Season Total Wins Betting Preview
- Five NCAA Football Teams Totals Odds to Bet On & Five to Ignore
- NCAAF Iowa State Cyclones Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAAF Cincinnati Bearcats Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAA Football Betting Odds: Which Team is Favored to Win Each Conference?
- NCAA Predictions: Can Alabama Repeat as Champion?
- NCAA Football Most Expected 2021 Matches to Bet On
- 10 College Football Matches With The Highest Betting On the Line
- NCAAF 2021 National Championship Betting Odds: Top 11-15 Teams
- NCAAF Betting Predictions of Teams That Could Surprise In Each College Football Conference