So far this week, we have covered Week 10 of the college football season from just about every angle imaginable. We have had SU and O/U plays, as well as a few parlays that we hope will put a little extra cash in your bankroll. All that is left, besides looking at a bunch of the games individually, is to try and pick some sharp plays ATS. This is the wager that I have always found to be the trickiest when it comes to college ball, since you never know which teams are going to put their foot on the gas for four quarters to score style points, and which are going to let up and start putting back-ups in when the game gets out of control. For me, figuring that stuff out is all part of the fun, though, so let’s have a look at my Week 10 ATS picks.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.